The 2013 and twenty-first edition of this publication is available now.
The wealth of information contained in the Cost Guide includes:-
- Regional Indices for all states
- Building Price Indices
- Building Costs Per Square Metre
- Elemental Costs
- Estimating Comparative Costs, providing estimating rates for the various
components of a building
- Detailed Prices, for all trades and services
- Typical Renovations, items applicable to kitchens and bathrooms
- Labour Constants, for many of the major items of work
The enormous amount of data is thoroughly vetted before going to print to ensure that the publication accurately reflects the average market situation and most importantly, the
appropriate variables for each capital city.
This is an essential reference book for the small builder, architect/consultant and many others in the industry.