Rawlinsons 2023 Australian Construction Handbook and Cost Guide are the most comprehensive and trusted source of cost data in the Australian construction industry.
With over 1,000 pages in the Handbook, it is the ultimate guide for all contractors and sub-contractors alike.
Our cost data is structured to follow the design stages of a project from initial feasibility cost estimates based on a $/m2 rate through to detailed Bill of Quantities trade pricing and everything in between.
Take 5% off with code Builder5% until the 28th February 2023
Whether it’s for initial project feasibility studies, cost benchmarking, ECI elemental cost estimates, value engineering, BOQ pricing or variation assessments we have you covered. Let’s take a look at the database content:
- All construction types including commercial, domestic, building renovations and recycling of existing buildings
- Separate costings for all states and territories
- $/m2 benchmarking rates for 195 building types from agricultural sheds to district hospitals
- Full elemental cost breakdown for 170 building types
- 61 pages of comparative cost build ups
- 550 pages of detailed trade (BOQ) rates covering 30 trades
- 216 pages of detailed pricing for MEP
- Hourly labour rates, labour constants, trade ratios, haulage rates and plant hire rates
- Escalation forecasts, historical cost indices and regional price indices
- Rental market rates for each sector
- Each purchase includes quarterly updates, outlining price fluctuations in the industry along with exclusive market insights for each state.
Our publications will help reduce your risk in cost estimation and offers exceptional value for either a traditional hardback version or digital version.
For more complex projects or advice we recommend that you get in touch with our Cost Management team who provide a full range of cost estimating services.